Initiate a verification transaction that is associated with an authenticator registration.
The transaction specifies the authentication methods that the user must complete. This request creates a transaction and sends a push notification to the associated authenticator.
The transaction will remain in a PENDING state until one or more of the following conditions occur:
- All or one of the requested authentication methods is successfully validated based on the transaction logic.
- One or none of the requested authentication methods fails the validation based on the transaction logic.
- The transaction is denied for any reason.
- The transaction is canceled.
- The transaction expires.
- authnAnyUser (Can perform authentication flows for other end users.)
- authn (Can perform own authentication flows.)